TRANSFORMING RELATIONSHIPS WITH NATURE AND ECOSYSTEMS
Transforming relations with nature and ecosystems refers to the way in which the capitalist model is destroying nature in its constant effort to generate wealth. Among other things, this dimension aims to reflect on the development of alternatives to capitalism in the areas of food production, access to water and energy, land use, etc.
We are committed to:
- Promote the agro-ecological production process, raise the voice against transgenics, promote the creation of resilience strategies to increase biodiversity and fight for more natural reserves.
- Develop community-controlled food systems based on sustainable agriculture that guarantees the right to food for their populations, promotes biodiversity, local markets and public policies that support them.
- Join the struggles for climate justice and the active preservation of biodiversity, natural commons, and against extractivism
- Work on urban regeneration and the reduction of the size of cities to a human dimension, participatory urban planning and collective forms of ecosystem management.
- To promote the dissemination of energy communities and cooperatives and all forms of production, distribution and consumption of renewable energy, local, decentralized, as well as sustainable, public and shared means of mobility.