TRANSFORMING ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL RELATIONS
When we talk about transforming economy and finance we mean analyzing material flows and forms of exchange, as well as analyzing productive and reproductive force. In other words, we are not only talking about analyzing the macroeconomic system itself, but also about how it appropriates our forms of production and how it uses reproductive labor as a means of accumulating wealth.
We are committed to:
- Promote the construction of social markets, solidarity-based economic networks and circuits, digital platforms and systems of monetary and non-monetary exchange that do not depend on the capitalist market economy.
- Spread the use of social currency and forms of exchange and credit that are independent of the banking system and world finance, managed and controlled by communities for mutualistic purposes.
- To increase our articulation both internally (through the creation of consortium products and innovation in financial intermediation, participative loans, seed loans, crowdfunding, micro-credits, etc.) and externally, between the field of solidarity finance and transformative economies.
- Addressing macroeconomic issues (from international trade to industrial production chains to propose concrete alternatives
- Incorporate and make visible the reproductive sphere in economic discourses and practices, breaking with the productive/reproductive binomial
- Put on the table the importance of community work, care work and not only recognition, but redistribution of this work.