TRANSFORMING POWER RELATIONS AND FLOWS
When we talk about transforming power relations and flows, we are referring to the changes we want to implement at the institutional, political and organizational levels, because we see the need to carry out structural changes in the way societies are organized around the world.
We are committed to:
Transforming power: in the political sphere and society
- Share and develop legal tools (laws, legal regime) - for the recognition and dissemination of common goods and other forms of production and reproduction, tangible and intangible, collective self-management
- Promote alliances with networks of local authorities and municipal movements that promote another economy
- Activate critical shareholder campaigns and national and international legislation that favors the extension of ethical and solidarity-based finance
Transforming power: in our organizations and networks
- Share methodologies and tools to improve the way we facilitate and organize common and shared, inclusive and participatory spaces.
- Compare and share tools to self-evaluate and improve the management of activities and forms of organization, such as social budgets and indicators of well-being, social inclusion, positive environmental impact, etc.
- Expand local and thematic confluences and inter-confluences dialogues in the framework of Transformative Economies
- Depatriarchalization of power relations, both in the public space and within our networks and organizations and from an intersectional vision/approach, strengthening the anti racist feminist political force