On this page you can find some help for web browsing.
Navigation with the keyboard
You can use the keyboard to navigate through the various menu items or text links.
- To make a navigation jump: TAB
- To retract a navigation step: MAJ + TAB
You can increase the size of the text that you see by default on this website in any modern browser as follows:
- Increase text size: CTRL + Mouse wheel back, CTRL + [+]
- Reduce text size: CTRL + Mouse wheel forward, CTRL + [-]
- Recover original text size: CTRL + 0
If you use Mac, replace the CTRL key for Command