Transforming economies together!
WWOOFING: WHAT, WHY, WHERE, HOW?
Activity Date: Friday, June 26, 2020 - 11.00 CEST
Link to the online meeting (URL): https://meet.google.com/xbt-ewoa-iah
Brief Description: WWOOF connects people who want to learn more about ethical growing and low-impact ways of life with hosts who are already living in this way and willing to share their space, food and knowledge. A current host and a WWOOFer will present an insight of how this very practical educational exchange might look.
Methodology and expected results: A greater understanding of what WWOOF is, how it works, why it's a good thing and top tips to make the experience positive the best it can be
- Contact (Email): email@example.com
- Activity format: Seminar
- Main Area: Agriculture (food production and distribution)
- List of areas: Activism, Agricultural products, Agriculture, Agriculture services, Agroecology, Climate, Climate action, Community development
- Which of the 4 dimensions of transformation does the activity address?: Transforming culture and education, Transforming relation to nature
- Documentation of the activity: there will be slides for the presentation
- Language(s) of the Activity: English
- Proponent Organizations: WWOOF (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms)