TRANSFORMATIVE ECONOMIES LAB
Transformative Economies Lab is a collaborative investigation exploring, mapping, and articulating a practical, sustainable, equitable economy as it unfolds around the globe. The aim of the lab is to use an existing platform which provides a comprehensive picture of the projects, ideas, movements and networks offering viable alternatives to the mainstream market-bases economic system, and to present this as a compelling case for wider coordination and support by all stakeholders.
Methodology and expected results:
Resulting data will be used to create infographic and graph-based visualizations for distribution under Creative Commons license. Names of individual respondents are not included in published materials, and data will not be presented as an official position of the organisation in question and will be treated according to the current privacy laws. Responses may be adapted and integrated with parallel research for consistency during analysis.
- Contact (Email): email@example.com
- Activity format: Convergence Space
- Main Area: International (global relations / development)
- Other Main Area:
- List of areas: Networking
- Other(s) area(s):
- Which of the 4 dimensions of transformation does the activity address?: Transforming power relations, Transforming culture and education, Transforming economy and finance, Transforming relation to nature
- Link to activity space in on line forum (http): https://forum.transformadora.org/assemblies/tel?locale=en
- Documentation of the activity: https://flourishingenterprise.org/
- Language(s) of the Activity: English
- Proponent Organizations: RIPESS EU - Solidarity Economy Europe Mouvement pour l'Economie Solidaire Occitanie