Transforming economies together!
Our transformative practices: social impact, social audit, social utility, methodologies of systemic transformation?
Date of the activity: Monday , June 29th at 16h
Time Zone: GMT+02:00
Link to the virtual room: https://zoom.us/j/99467754275
Space for exchange between different tools and processes of evaluation of social impact and balance promoted by the social and solidarity economy. The objective of the activity is to generate a first space to know the state of the art in different countries and to situate this work in the long term by discussing the concept of indicators and the issues of ownership by civil society.
Methodology and expected results:
- a common ground, a common culture
- promotion and joint projects
Experiences to be presented in space:
- Ana Sánchez - The Social Audit of REAS Network of Networks
- Ruben Suriñach Padilla - The Social Balance of the XES
- Olivia Mailfert -APES Haut de France VISES
- Bérénice Dondeyne -MES Occitanie Evalumip
- Gabriel Salathieu - TIESS (Quebec)
- Bruno Lasnier MES France
- Jason Nardi, RIPESS Europe
Email contact: email@example.com
Language of the activity: Spanish, English
- RIPESS EU - Solidarity Economy Europe
- XES ( Xarxa d'Economia Solidària )
- REAS Red de Redes Network of Alternative and Solidarity Economy Networks
- Mouvement pour l'Economie Solidaire Occitanie
- MES - Mouvement pour l'économie solidaire
More information: https://join.transformadora.org/activities/690
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?