Transforming economies together!
VALUATION OF MORROCAN COOPERATIVE PERFORMANCE FOR EMERGING A NEW ECONOMIC MODEL
Activity Date: Samedi, juin 27, 2020 - 17:30
Time Zone: GMT+02:00
Brief Description: Cooperatives, a strong link of ESS constitutes the domain of empirical application of this activity articulating around the evaluation of performance in the cooperative management which unfortunately remains a mine badly exploited and not much acknowledged in the Moroccan economic arms depot. This activity has no ambition to solve all difficulties which put down today the institution of ESS to Morocco.
Methodology and expected results: We offer only to give some landmarks to sketch a model of cooperatives which will be able to take different shapes according to his basic elements and according to their links between them to exceed hindrances which slow down the emergence of this last across a frame of reference of the indicators of performance within cooperatives to be able to disclose force and weaknesses allowing strategical planning on the court, medium, and long-term.
- Contact (Email): email@example.com
- Activity format: Seminar
- Main Area: Governance (democracy / decision making)
- List of areas: Social economy
- Which of the 4 dimensions of transformation does the activity address?: Transforming economy and finance
- Language(s) of the Activity: FRENCH
- Proponent Organizations: Association espace communicatif éducatif culturel environnement et développement
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?