Transforming economies together!
Towards the linguistic diversity and inclusion in SEE (for Asia and Australia)
Time Zone: GMT+02:00
SSE accentuates the diversity in religion / gender / ethnicity etc. while paying little attention to the linguistic diversity, and its trilingual (English, French and Spanish) policy excludes a number of Asians. The event, this time done in English but can be done in other languages too in the future, will aim at setting up the international network of linguists in the SSE field to make more information and communication available in more languages.
- Contact (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity format: Workshop
- List of areas: Access to knowledge
- Language(s) of the Activity: Spanish
- Proponent Organizations: Campaña por un Currículum Global de la Economía Social Solidaria
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?