Transforming economies together!
Building up Social Solidarity Economy in Central Eastern Europe
Time Zone: GMT+02:00
This workshop will discuss about tranformative economies In the context of Central Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria). A strategic collaboration of SSE actors has been set up aiming to disseminate Social Solidarity Economy (SSE) practices and activities, providing relevant knowledge, skills and competences - supported by an Erasmus+ project.
BUSSE is developing an innovative 4-module training program and is a basis for further networking and cooperation in the region.
Methodology and expected results:
After a presentation by the different partners of BUSSE, an open discussion will take place - inviting actors from Eastern Europe to join in the conversation about building a SSE regional network.
- Contact (Email): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity format: Workshop
- Main Area: Work (jobs / labour / employment), Agriculture (food production and distribution), Commerce (business / markets / trade), Learning (education / curriculum / access to knowledge)
- List of areas: Social solidarity economy
- Documentation of the activity: More info here: https://www.ripess.eu/meeting-of-the-erasmus-busse-project-partners-in-w...
- Language(s) of the Activity: English
- Proponent Organizations: RIPESS EU - Solidarity Economy Europe