Accepting the Challenge!
Fernando Paniagua de Paz (XES)
Nuria Alonso (Colectic)
It is also possible to follow the session in streaming
Participating organizations, networks and entities can register their transformative initiatives: struggles, campaigns, projects, policies and practices that reflect the search for transformative economies, in the broadest sense. We look for initiatives that respond to the great global challenges from concrete and localized practices.
From June 30th, if you have not done so previously on join.transformadora.org you can register your initiatives to this program here
By adding your initiatives:
- These can be entered in a directory with the aim of making the existing transformative initiatives visible.
- The ones that receive more support in the forum.transformadora.org, will be offered an opportunity to exchange a sponsorship, north/south, south/north, that guarantees the knowledge and mutual help, with the human and economic resources that are necessary, for the corresponding exchanges. The sponsored initiatives will participate in the program of the WSFTE 2020 in October, and will be incorporated into a digital publication and into a funding round with actors in the sector of ethical finance at a global level.
We group the challenges in the following categories:
- Transformation of the economy: New reproductive and care model. Plural and inclusive social markets. Economic Democracy.
- Transformation of power: What public policies? What institutions?
- Transformation of politics: What organizations to combat the capital-life contradiction? Strategies for coming together, gaining strength through sustained mobilization. Local and global movements.
- Transformation of the energy model.
- Transformation of the agri-food model.
- Transforming the Extractive Model.
- Transformation of the educational and research model.
- Building digital commons, procomun platform cooperativism vs unicorn.
- What hardware and what software for a free culture society?
Add your initiatives to respond to these challenges.