Transforming economies together!
Hora: 15h CET
Inter-movement spaces are meeting points for thematic and territorial confluences, organizations and individuals. The objective is to propose how the different actors can contribute to transform the relations and flows of power, knowledge, economic and financial, and with nature. Likewise, to provide inputs from the confluences to respond to the challenges that have to do with the process of the WSFET itself.
The challenges around which the conversation will be configured refer to the relationship between the movements of the TE and the Forum process itself: as well as the 4 dimensions of transformation (knowledge, economic and financial flows, nature and power flows):
- The Forum process
- Transformative and liberating education (Transformation of relations and knowledge flows)
- Visibility and storytelling (Transformation of relationships and knowledge flows)
- Global-local work and intermove
- Relationship with the State and corporations (Transformation of power relations and flows)
- Governance and self-organization
- Construction of T.E. knowledge and practices (Transformation of economic and financial relations and flows)
- New technologies (Transformation of economic and financial relations and flows)
- Life at the Centre (Transformation of Relations with Nature)
- Own strategy
Participate in the conversation to build a pact and a common agenda among movements in transformative economies.
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?