CO-MAPPING MEETING IN PARIS
The meeting is organized by Transiscope, Ripess Europe and MES, and financed by a grant obtained by Ripess through Fundaction.
Its objective is to discuss and exchange strategies on how to take advantage of the confluence process promoted by the FSMET 2020 to carry out the mapping of initiatives / organizations linked to transformative economies.
The organization requests that participants arrive on the 22nd in the morning, and can stay until the end of the meeting on the 24th in the afternoon.
Between 12 and 15 representatives of organisations and mapping initiatives linked to transformative economies can participate; although the meeting is face-to-face, virtual participation is also facilitated for those organisations that want to participate but cannot come face-to-face. For those who can come, travel and accommodation expenses will be covered by the organization.
Regarding the agenda and methodology of the meeting, we propose that it be discussed among all participants, in a virtual meeting the first week of September. You can vote in this link your availability: https://framadate.org/mxbNfG8HyTysNqez
We also take this opportunity to share the link to a folder in the Forum Cloud, for use by the Mapping group. At this moment you will find the following documents.
Agenda of the Co-Mapping meeting
Presentation of the participants and the tools used by their organisation [ 14:30 - 16:00]
Here are the participants who confirmed:
Bruno Lasnier (MES/Transiscope), France, all three days
Guillaume (Virtual Assembly/Transiscope), France - Monday all day
Sébastien Rosset, ( Virtual Assembly / Hummingbird / Transiscope) for Monday afternoon time and maybe Tuesday
Tom BAUMERT (Communecter), France not yet confirmed?
Françoise Wautiez (Socioeco), France
Jason Nardi (RIPESS), Italy
Alba Hierro (Pam-a-Pam), Spain
Luca Asperius (Italia che cambia, Inwandell), Italy
Erick Palomares (TNI), Denmark
Kevin Flanagen (AAE), Ireland
Camille Khouhli (WSFTE-RIPESS), France
Colm Massey (Solidarity Economy Ass.), UK
Jules Peck (Real Economy Lab), UK
Presentation of the 3 objectives of the meeting, the programme and expectations [ 16:00 - 17:30]
Main propositions for the organization of the Forum :
PREPARATION OF THE WSFTE
*MAP FOR LOGISTICS (organising groups)
1. Short Survey - for the organising groups > Help logistics and more > Colm, Kevin.
2. Embedding a Pamapam map for the logistic page of the website > Alba, Colm, Kevin.
*MAP FOR "PARTICIPANTS" (to be defined)
3. 1. 1rst level : WG for questions for the registration form > Jules, Colm, Jason, Guillaume
3. 2. What tool can we use to visualize the participants and create relations between them (in a map) ? > Jason, Luca, Jules.
-> Social network can be a tool to => Communecter (Antoine)
4. 2nd level : WG to collect deeper data participants > Jules, Colm, Jason, Guillaume interacting with Luca and Alba
*App to match volunteers/needs (Climate Camp proposal) > Guillaume - not part of the work of we have to do as mappers. (?)
ACTIVITIES DURING THE FORUM
1. In advance of the Forum : Webinars, email invitation from the mapping group (case studies) > Kevin, Colm
2. Decidim platform : create an assembly > Jason, Kevin
*Physically, during the WSFTE :
3. Conference = awareness raising > Bruno, Guillaume
4. Workshops > mappers group
- 1. For mappers (do a call) > mapping group
- 2. For random people (ex. Mapping for dummies)
- 3. SOLID -> Guillaume
- 1. Gallery with artists > Colm
- 2. Open forum (Commons camp's methodology) > Bruno, Frederic, Kevin
Report inappropriate content
Is this content inappropriate?